About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Orange Uk Change answerphone options..

Old November 15th 08, 10:14 AM
reppo28 reppo28 is offline
Junior Member

Default Orange Uk Change answerphone options..

Within the last 48 hours Orange have altered their Answerphone menu, and ini my opinion it is WORSE.

Before you had
1 to listen to message
2 to save
3 to delete

4 to have a free text sent with the number of the person who left a message.

# to return the call using normal call rates.

OPTION 4 AND # HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED !!

Is it me ?, or is the need to have the # an important feature.
The amount of times i come out of a job and get in the car to drive to another job, and i want to listen to my answerphone messages, it was very easy to just press the # key and have the a/phone dial the number.

Orange are their usual helpful selfs (!)
They said the menus and have been changed and thats all the information they have to give out to customers.

SO, If you are an orange customer and you want these features back, get on the phone to orange customer services, if enough of us ring in and complian they will have to bring those features back.
Old February 12th 11, 10:30 AM
Metinaa Metinaa is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppo28 View Post
[...]

good update
Old February 15th 11, 05:01 PM
reppo28 reppo28 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metinaa View Post
good update
The Answerphone options are back to normal.!
Old May 19th 11, 06:42 AM
genivieve genivieve is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppo28 View Post
The Answerphone options are back to normal.!
Its really a good news