About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

BBC series needs working 90s mobiles

Old February 11th 09, 09:49 AM
Eve Eve is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation BBC series needs working 90s mobiles

I'm working on a BBC4 technology programme. We'd like to loan/buy mobile phones from early-mid 1990s that work with modern sims. If anyone out there has one, I'd be grateful if you could get in touch with me asap here on the forum.

Many thanks

Eve

Last edited by Eve : February 11th 09 at 09:50 AM. Reason: included email address
Old May 16th 09, 09:59 PM
Fivish Fivish is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
I'm working on a BBC4 technology programme. We'd like to loan/buy mobile phones from early-mid 1990s that work with modern sims. If anyone out there has one, I'd be grateful if you could get in touch with me asap here on the forum.
Many thanks

I have several old GSM phones. Unfortunately none of them work!
But I have: Philips [email protected], Philips C12 and others.
Also I have one of the last Nokia TACS phones.

Contact me at:
Old December 20th 10, 12:40 PM
Fivish Fivish is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalma View Post
Informative update
Call me on 07910442754 if you want to discuss the mobiles that I have.