About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

i dont have a clue about dongles . can someone help please

Old June 25th 09, 07:25 PM
fishfingers fishfingers is offline
Junior Member

Default i dont have a clue about dongles . can someone help please

i was given a t-mobile payg dongle by a friend a few days ago and she told me i needed to top up by 20 pound for a months internet access. i have heard it can be bought for 15 a month. do i need to buy a new dongle or is it possible to change price plans or something?? i really have no idea about technical jargon so could someone please explain to me in simple terms what i should do to get cheaper t-mobile internet.

thank you very much
Old February 8th 11, 09:42 AM
Metinaa Metinaa is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfingers View Post
i was given a t-mobile payg dongle by a friend a few days ago and she told me i needed to top up by 20 pound for a months internet access. i have heard it can be bought for 15 a month. do i need to buy a new dongle or is it possible to change price plans or something?? i really have no idea about technical jargon so could someone please explain to me in simple terms what i should do to get cheaper t-mobile internet.

thank you very much
good update