About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Motorola V70 software upgrade

Old June 15th 10, 02:11 PM
Harvey Harvey is offline
Junior Member

Default Motorola V70 software upgrade

Hi All,

can anyone advise how to upgrade the software on the Motorola V70 phone, the current version is

flex version se5800bxxb71c3

software version v708_g_01.04.ofr

unfortunately this version does not give the option for voicemail number addition and the intuitive txt cannot be switched off. I would like to upgrade to

flex version se3796axxb4148

software version v708_g_01.03.0a

since i know this software works from a previous phone i had. I cannot find this software on the net anywhere ? any ideas where i can get this from and how to upgrade the phone ?

thanks,

Harvey
Old February 8th 11, 09:41 AM
Metinaa Metinaa is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
Hi All,

can anyone advise how to upgrade the software on the Motorola V70 phone, the current version is

flex version se5800bxxb71c3

software version v708_g_01.04.ofr

unfortunately this version does not give the option for voicemail number addition and the intuitive txt cannot be switched off. I would like to upgrade to

flex version se3796axxb4148

software version v708_g_01.03.0a

since i know this software works from a previous phone i had. I cannot find this software on the net anywhere ? any ideas where i can get this from and how to upgrade the phone ?

thanks,

Harvey
Its informative update
Old July 16th 11, 04:46 AM
johnpaulmathew johnpaulmathew is offline
Junior Member

When you upgrade the OS

Number of games: 3
Blackjack, Mindblaster, Paddleball