About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

John Kilbride

Old May 25th 11, 06:09 PM
John Kilbride John Kilbride is offline
Junior Member

Default John Kilbride

Anyone considering going onto an Orange PAYG contract do so at your Peril,
and I do not state this lightly in view of my experiences with them !
They make the contract up as they go and if you question their Business practices you are treated with contempt, I have made a few Top-Ups and as fast as I can put the money in it is gone . (it is like putting money into a Bottomless Pit)
Any having problems getting their address contact :-
Orange, Nexus House, Senhouse Road, Darlington, County Durham DL1 4YB
Call 01707 315000
Fax 01707 319001
If you can get any sense out of them your a better Man than I !
Good Luck - You will need it .