About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Mobile credit limit

Old July 5th 12, 09:05 AM
Stedderz Stedderz is offline
Junior Member

Default Mobile credit limit

I have a 5 a month sim only contract with virgin mobile for my 11 year old daughter. I was horrified when a 204.95 bill came through last month.

The account has a 100 credit limit on it. (virgin put this limit on the account)

I have queried why they let the account go over double the credit limit and they said credit limits are not legally binding.

Does anyone know if i have to pay the full amount?
Old April 16th 13, 11:29 AM
whylove whylove is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedderz View Post
I have a 5 a month sim only contract with virgin mobile for my 11 year old daughter. I was horrified when a 204.95 bill came through last month.

The account has a 100 credit limit on it. (virgin put this limit on the account)

I have queried why they let the account go over double the credit limit and they said credit limits are not legally binding.

Does anyone know if i have to pay the full amount?
i have 100 credit limit