About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : About This Forum Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Kim Jong-Il in Pyongyang, met with Dai Bingguo by kellychen
Dear my friend, It is our pleasure to meet you here. we are Caiyi International Trade Co.,Ltd in Fujian of China. our website: www(dot)buywholesalea(dot)com We are professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand sneaks and apparel.the products our company supply are as follows: 1.jordan1-21shoes , jordan fusion 2.airmax(95/97/360/2003/TN…)shoes...
October 18th 09 03:36 PM
by kellychen Go to last post
0 2,554
Vodafone 810 by Gregg1100
Hi, First post here today. I am looking for a new screen for the Vodafone 810. I can't find one anywhere. I have been trying to cross-reference one from the www. I would imagine the manufacturer of the VF 810 would buy them in from a source. They surely wouldn't have a different screen for all the different phones out there. At the moment the phone is in bits in front of me- trying to find...
September 13th 09 10:33 PM
by Gregg1100 Go to last post
0 1,806
Vodaphone number please help with id by markymob
hi guys , I will be honest and say i only joined to trace this number . I was subject to a viscious attack earlier in the year and now i am getting really nasty texts . I know its a mobile number first registered vodaphone june 1999 . I really just want to know who it is so i can avoid the person . Im at my wits end . if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it and it could possibly be a...
December 8th 08 06:36 PM
by markymob Go to last post
0 3,393
Stolen phone calls made by SOC
My pay monthly phone was stolen from me as I sat eating my lunch. I wont go in to the details but I did not realise it was stolen until around 5pm - the phone was taken from me around 1.30. I reported immediatly when I realised what had happened. I pay for insurance so I thought it would be covered however because I had claimed previously in the month for a cracked screen I wasnt entitled to make...
November 27th 08 04:30 PM
by SOC Go to last post
0 3,636
Talking
How much could I get for my mobile number? by YummyMummy
Ok, Ive got a very good vodafone number- the attractive part of it is 077665544** so..... any ideas how much I could get for it? been told it could go for up to 1K by the vodafone lady.. what do you reckon? thanks.
October 8th 08 01:49 PM
by YummyMummy Go to last post
0 2,148
Post
For Sale:apple Iphone 16gb 3g/8gb 3g/just 250usd. by mjones
COMPANY NAME: HI-5 MARKETING LIMITED Registered No. 05908481 ADDRESS ST CRISPIN HOUSE, ST CRISPIN WAY CITY: HASLINGDEN, STATE: ROSSENDALE, ZIP CODE BB4 4PW Incorporation Date:16-08-2006 TELL +447045793974 +447024013765 HI-5 MARKETING LIMITED is a specialized supplier ofMobile phones (GSM andCDMA)
August 9th 08 08:35 AM
by mjones Go to last post
0 2,262
Question
on message center numbers on international roaming by lea
hi i'd like to know what would my message center number be if I am on international roaming----would it be my visited country's message center number that would appear on my sms recipient, or would it be my home country's message center number that would appear on my sms recipient? please help.
August 5th 08 03:02 AM
by lea Go to last post
0 5,787
Post New Thread