|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
|Marketplace (uk.adverts.telecom.mobile) Adverts for mobile communications|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Oxygen Phone Manager II v2.1.6 is released
We are glad to inform you that we just released 2.1.6 version of Oxygen
Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com).
New version supports 57 Nokia models and has many improvements and
bugfixes (especially in "Calendar" section).
All the registered customers of LogoManager or MobiMB software are
eligible to get 30% discount on Oxygen Phone Manager II purchase. Please see
http://www.opm-2.com for details.
Changes in this version:
1. Nokia 7250i support added.
2. Phone Explorer(tm): New Phonebook section - "SIM Contacts". Shows
only contacts located on SIM card.
3. MMS Manager: added copy/move MMS message dialog allowing to copy/move
message to any folder of any MMS-enabled phone.
4. Options window: "Calendar" section added.
5. Calendar: added Meeting end time field support.
6. Calendar: three options to sort Birthdays: sort using full date, sort
regardless the year and advanced mode sort (see "Calendar" page in the
Options window for details).
7. Calendar: when changing event date/time in event editor, alarm time
also changes automatically.
8. Calendar planner functionality enhanced: now events reflect the
moving and resizing planner items.
9. Calendar: now events can be sorted by type.
10. Calendar: highlighting events with the same date as selected.
11. Gallery reading optimization: previously read files are skipped
during consecutive readings.
12. Java reading optimization: previously read files are skipped during
13. MMS reading optimization: previously read files are skipped during
14. MMS Manager: "Copy to folder" and "Move to folder" items in popup
15. Phonebook: speed and file size optimization when loading/saving
16. Options: "Send e-mails directly" option removed. Now default MAPI
client is always used to send Register/Unregister phones and FM Favourites
17. Some speed optimization in "Phone Information" window.
18. Calendar: warning when trying to set an alarm time greater than
event start time.
19. Fixed small bug with displaying "SIM" icon for contact WWW field in
20. Calendar bug fixed: chance changing of Alarm time for several event
types when loading Calendar data.
Oxygen Phone Manager II lets your PC and Nokia mobile phone communicate
with each other. This version supports the following models: 3210, 3310,
3330, 3350, 3390, 3410, 3510, 3510i, 3530, 3560(*), 3570(*), 3585(*),
3585i(*), 3586(*), 3590, 3595(*), 3610, 5100, 5110, 5130, 5190, 5210, 5510,
6100, 6110, 6130, 6150, 6190, 6200(*), 6210, 6250, 6310, 6310i, 6340i,
6360(*), 6370(*), 6385 (*), 6510, 6590, 6610, 6800, 7110, 7190, 7210, 7250,
7250i, 8210, 8250, 8290, 8310, 8390, 8810, 8850, 8855, 8890, 8910, 8910i.
You can load, edit, and rewrite your phonebook, import data from MS
Outlook, Lotus Notes, CSV files and export the phonebook back to MS Outlook,
Lotus Notes, CSV and other popular formats. Program has advanced SMS Manager
to work with short messages: send text, pictures, ringtones and logos;
receive messages; organize SMS folders. Logo Editor is a convenient tool to
create and operate with phone logos. Tuning Profiles and To-Do Lists
(including enhanced To-Do support for the latest models) is simple and clear
like all other functions.
MMS Manager allows reading, displaying and creating new MMS messages and
their items and saving contents of MMS message to file(s). MMS Message
editor supports the following content types: plain text, html, jpeg, gif,
animated gif, png, tiff, bmp, midi, wav, rt. You can save all your MMS
messages to a single file and then load it to any phone that supports MMS.
You also can backup and restore MMS messages as well as other information
stored in your phone. Individual messages can be saved to disk in MMS
format. MMS options are fully controlled in MMS Settings section.
Oxygen Phone Manager II provides complete access to Java Applications and
Games as well as to the Gallery. User can read all the Gallery contents in
one operation, view images and listen to melodies on the PC right inside the
program, save them to disk and set images as operator logo, startup logo or
wallpaper. The program allows to upload images and melodies to any Gallery
folder, delete files and folders from the Gallery and even create custom
folders and sub-folders. Supported file formats are MIDI, JPEG, GIF, PNG,
BMP, wireless BMP.
Oxygen Phone Manager II has powerful Ringtone editor. You can import MIDI
files, use piano keyboard to enter ringtones, play them on your PC and
manage your personal Ringtones library. This program also includes FM
stations manager for models having FM Radio feature. With it, you can easily
set up and transfer to the phone your favourite FM Stations.
Oxygen Phone Manager II allows you to manage WAP Bookmarks, WAP Settings,
Voice Records and Call Lists (last dialled, missed and accepted numbers). It
also can load MIDI ringtones to your phone and manage Java MIDlets and
Oxygen Phone Manager II has full unicode support.
Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL
to . Authors of best reviews will be awarded with free
Family license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.
For more details please refer to
Best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Software - tools for your Nokia.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia.