EQ Virgin on Orange.

Old February 3rd 05, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Wibble

Default EQ Virgin on Orange.

Is it worth keeping my Orange service plan thats on the EQ Virgin tarffif?
I'm after a new phone and so would need to upgrade to a new contract as
they're not just going to upgrade me for free

Old February 6th 05, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Knowlege is Powder

"Wibble" wrote in message
Is it worth keeping my Orange service plan thats on the EQ Virgin tarffif?
I'm after a new phone and so would need to upgrade to a new contract as
they're not just going to upgrade me for free

EQ Virgin is a very good tarrif and is not avalaible on Orange any more, I
reccommend you try to keep it and put up with getting a new number.