Orange collections landline no?

Old February 25th 05, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
SidKnee

Default Orange collections landline no?

Can anyone help me.. I need Orange Collections landline number? I have been
barred and do not really want to call them on the mobile 07xxx178 number
from my landline.

Sidkney

Old February 25th 05, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Old Man's Child

"SidKnee" wrote in message
Can anyone help me.. I need Orange Collections landline number? I have

been
barred and do not really want to call them on the mobile 07xxx178 number
from my landline.

Sidkney

What's their postcode?

Old February 25th 05, 04:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
SidKnee

"Old Man's Child" wrote
What's their postcode?

try SS99 6LU