Formal Complaint to Vodafone (I need to make one) - Address to write to?

Old June 9th 05, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
cprelude

Default Formal Complaint to Vodafone (I need to make one) - Address to write to?

Hi...Having been very unhappy with the inconsistency, lack of accurac
and general responses/responsiveness of Vodafone to a series o
problems related to my handset I now wish to make a formal writte
complaint to this company.
Does anyone here know the actual postal address I should use in orde
to get my letter to exactly the right person.

I notice, and am not surprised to notice, that they do not make thi
easy on their website. They give an overall generic company address
but have no transparent complaints procedure.
I am not happy with phoning their service centre as communicatio
between individual operators and departments within Vodafone simpl
cannot be relied upon.
So any advice here would be much welcomed

--
cprelude
Old June 10th 05, 07:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Ray Martin

This link shows you what you need -
http://www.vodafone.co.uk/download/newburylocations.pdf

Ray Martin

"cprelude" wrote in message

Hi...Having been very unhappy with the inconsistency, lack of accuracy
and general responses/responsiveness of Vodafone to a series of
problems related to my handset I now wish to make a formal written
complaint to this company.
Does anyone here know the actual postal address I should use in order
to get my letter to exactly the right person.

I notice, and am not surprised to notice, that they do not make this
easy on their website. They give an overall generic company address,
but have no transparent complaints procedure.
I am not happy with phoning their service centre as communication
between individual operators and departments within Vodafone simply

Old June 10th 05, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
grumbleweed5

Hi...Having been very unhappy with the inconsistency, lack of accuracy
and general responses/responsiveness of Vodafone to a series of
problems related to my handset I now wish to make a formal written
complaint to this company.
Does anyone here know the actual postal address I should use in order
to get my letter to exactly the right person.

This link shows you what you need -
http://www.vodafone.co.uk/download/newburylocations.pdf

And the name of their Chief Marketing Officer is Peter Bamford.

Old June 10th 05, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

cprelude wrote:
I notice, and am not surprised to notice, that they do not make this
easy on their website. They give an overall generic company address,
but have no transparent complaints procedure.

Like all organisations that are licenced by Ofcom, Vodafone have to
have a Code of Practice for Comsumer Affairs. Phone up Vodaphone
customer service and ask them to send you a copy, they have to do this.
This will give you the steps you have to follow.

Ofcom can also supply a copy, but this will take longer.

If you are a contract customer then the contract gives the address that
all notices pertaining to the contract should be sent.