setting up virgin voicemail.

Old March 3rd 06, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
6876

Default setting up virgin voicemail.

What is the number?
Phone was not originally on virgin and it is asking me to define a voice
mail number.

Old March 3rd 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
LKL

Try calling 222.

Old March 3rd 06, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
6876

Already done that!

Old March 3rd 06, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Graham

6876 wrote:
Already done that!
"6876" wrote in message
What is the number?
Phone was not originally on virgin and it is asking me to define a
voice mail number.

+44052 then you virgin mobile number without the lead 0

Graham

Old March 3rd 06, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Paul White

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:03:09 GMT, "Graham" wrote:

+44052 then you virgin mobile number without the lead 0

Er, no. Yours might be but the extra three digits are not always
'052'. In fact some users, including me, have a normal mobile number
for their voicemail, i.e. no extra digits.

Call 222 and follow the instructions. This is the correct way to setup
your voicemail number.
--
Paul White
Old March 3rd 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Graham

Paul White wrote:
On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:03:09 GMT, "Graham" wrote:

+44052 then you virgin mobile number without the lead 0

Er, no. Yours might be but the extra three digits are not always
'052'. In fact some users, including me, have a normal mobile number
for their voicemail, i.e. no extra digits.

Call 222 and follow the instructions. This is the correct way to setup
your voicemail number.

My mistake. Just experimented are went through the 222 routine and lo and
behold the voicemail number has now changed. However, the op said that he
had already tried dialing 222 and still had a problem.