Help o2 sim reactivation

Old September 6th 03, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
¬Stephen Hammond

Default Help o2 sim reactivation

Is it possible to reactivate an o2 sim card which I bought online, I can't
remember its number so I can't contact customers services because the
website won't tell me their email addres or their phone number if I don't

Please can someone offer me advice.

Thanks

Stephen Hammond

Old September 7th 03, 08:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
¬Stephen Hammond

Is it possible to reactivate an o2 sim card which I bought online, I can't
remember its number so I can't contact customers services because the
website won't tell me their email addres or their phone number if I don't

Please can someone offer me advice.

Thanks

Stephen Hammond

I have the same problem. I have another 02 sim registered, so I was able to
click through to the help page. You can email customer services through
their online form but I hope you have better luck than me as they did not
read my message properly. Even though I told them I couldn't remember the
number and gave them the serial number on the back of the sim card, they
replied asking for the number so I'm going round in circles.

Could you put in a friend's o2 number to get through on
http://www.o2.co.uk/help/0,,500,00.html That will enable you to then click
on 'Email Us' then at the bottom of that page, click on 'Contact Us' to
bring up the form where you should select 'My Bill' and input your details
and problem.

By Phone:

O2 Pay & Go phone service is open 24 hours Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday.
Our O2 pay monthly phone service is open between the hours of 7am to 11pm
Monday to Sunday.

For all Pay & Go (TM) enquiries:
• press Hot Key 9 on your mobile (calls charged at 20p per minute)
• call 08705 214 000 from a fixed line phone (calls charged at national
rate)

Good luck and please let us know how you got on as I reckon it must be
fairly commonplace to forget a number.

bb

I phoned and apparently its been cut off and theres nothing I can do about
it