Need Florida dialing code Please

Old September 6th 03, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Rick

Default Need Florida dialing code Please

Can any of the subscribes help me out please.

I need to dial a number in Davenport Florida USA but am not sure of
the codes.

I know USA is 011 but the number I have been given from people in USA
is 863 424 ****

What do I need to dial before the 863 ?

Many thanks.

Rick.
Old September 6th 03, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Tariq

"Rick" wrote in message
om...

I need to dial a number in Davenport Florida USA but am not sure of
the codes.

I know USA is 011 but the number I have been given from people in USA
is 863 424 ****

Surely the 863 424 XXXX is the US number? So to call internationally, you'd
just need to dial +1 863 424 XXXX?

Tariq

Old September 6th 03, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
paul

I need to dial a number in Davenport Florida USA but am not sure of
the codes.

I know USA is 011 but the number I have been given from people in USA
is 863 424 ****

What do I need to dial before the 863 ?

i think it's just 001 863

Old September 6th 03, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
J Dowd

"Rick" wrote in message
om...
Can any of the subscribes help me out please.

I need to dial a number in Davenport Florida USA but am not sure of
the codes.

I know USA is 011 but the number I have been given from people in USA
is 863 424 ****

What do I need to dial before the 863 ?

From the UK? Just prefix it with 001, for example dial 001 863 424 xxxx

1 is the country code for USA and 00 is the international access code from
the UK.

011 is the international access code for dialling *FROM* the USA.

HTH

John

Old September 7th 03, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Rick

"J Dowd" wrote in message ...
"Rick" wrote in message
om...
Can any of the subscribes help me out please.

I need to dial a number in Davenport Florida USA but am not sure of
the codes.

I know USA is 011 but the number I have been given from people in USA
is 863 424 ****

What do I need to dial before the 863 ?

From the UK? Just prefix it with 001, for example dial 001 863 424 xxxx

1 is the country code for USA and 00 is the international access code from
the UK.

011 is the international access code for dialling *FROM* the USA.

HTH

John

I got through,

Thanks Chaps.