How to check voicemail on 3 from another phone

Old September 14th 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Rick Johnson

Default How to check voicemail on 3 from another phone

Can anyone please tell me how I can access my 3 voicemail from another
phone.

THANKS

Old September 14th 06, 03:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Ivor Jones

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message

Can anyone please tell me how I can access my 3 voicemail
from another phone.

THANKS

What do 3 say..? It should be in the info you got from them when you
signed up, I would have thought..? It has been for every network I've used
(although admittedly not 3).

Usually it's something like ringing your own number then entering a PIN
when you get the voicemail message.

Ivor

Old September 14th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Colin Forrester

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Rick Johnson" wrote in message

Can anyone please tell me how I can access my 3 voicemail
from another phone.

THANKS

What do 3 say..? It should be in the info you got from them when you
signed up, I would have thought..? It has been for every network I've used
(although admittedly not 3).

Usually it's something like ringing your own number then entering a PIN
when you get the voicemail message.

For the OP the three website mentions +44 7782 333 123 as the number to
call.

On Orange it isn't your own number, on Vodafone I have a special number
to call. That leaves O2 and T-Mobile which I don't have experience of.