What's the T-Mobile voicemail number in the UK?

Old November 8th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Fred Finisterre

Default What's the T-Mobile voicemail number in the UK?

i.e. on Orange it's 123 aka 07973 100 123

Thanks.

Fred.

Old November 8th 06, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Gerry \(The MOTH\)

www.filesaveas.co.uk

This is the place I use when stuck for settings for all networks.

--
Gerry (The MOTH)

Old November 8th 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Fred Finisterre

"Gerry (The MOTH)" Gerry (TheMOTH) wrote in message
www.filesaveas.co.uk

This is the place I use when stuck for settings for all networks.

Thanks, but it has the other 3 networks but NOT T-Mobile.

Fred.

P.S. Strange name for a site! Not very relevant to the content.

Old November 8th 06, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Fred Finisterre

"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message

Thanks, but it has the other 3 networks but NOT T-Mobile.

Found it on the T-Mobile sub-page. Not sure I understand it though. Why
don't T-Mob just have a shortcode for it?

Thanks,

Fred.

Old November 8th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
BC

Fred Finisterre wrote:
"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message
Thanks, but it has the other 3 networks but NOT T-Mobile.

Found it on the T-Mobile sub-page. Not sure I understand it though. Why
don't T-Mob just have a shortcode for it?

Thanks,

Fred.

dial 222 from your handset and the voicemail number will be set up
automatically.
Old November 8th 06, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
shaun

Fred Finisterre wrote:
i.e. on Orange it's 123 aka 07973 100 123

There is no global voicemail number a la Orange etc. You have your own
individual voicemail number set up as per details that somebody else has
posted.

Old November 8th 06, 11:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Ivor Jones

"Nick B." wrote in message

[snip]

Google Groups is your friend:

No it isn't. Anything Google is far too intrusive for my liking.

Ivor

Old November 8th 06, 11:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Nick B." wrote in message

[snip]

Google Groups is your friend:

No it isn't. Anything Google is far too intrusive for my liking.
Ivor

He meant the Google groups archives
which are your friend, more than you brain seems to be

Steve Terry

Old November 9th 06, 01:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Ivor Jones

"Steve Terry" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Nick B." wrote in message

[snip]

Google Groups is your friend:

No it isn't. Anything Google is far too intrusive for
my liking. Ivor

He meant the Google groups archives
which are your friend, more than you brain seems to be

Steve Terry

Anything to do with Google is to be avoided. Particularly its
implementation of newsgroups.

Ivor

Old November 9th 06, 02:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Nick B." wrote in message

[snip]

Google Groups is your friend:

No it isn't. Anything Google is far too intrusive for
my liking. Ivor

He meant the Google groups archives
which are your friend, more than you brain seems to be
Steve Terry

Anything to do with Google is to be avoided. Particularly its
implementation of newsgroups.
Ivor

No one said anything about it's implementation of NGs

It's about being able to read NG archives,
where you will find the answers to your question
which has been asked a hundred times before.
Doing so will stop you wasting all our time

You haven't been taking your medication have you

Steve Terry