Tesco mobile unlocking

Old February 10th 08, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Topref

Default Tesco mobile unlocking

Can any kind soul tell me if it is possible to unlock a mobile which is
locked with Tesco's please? I heard that Tesco uses the O2 network so does
this mean that someone with an O2 card would be able to use it as bought?

Thinking of buying the Motorola Razr V3.

Old February 11th 08, 09:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Neiztche's big bushy moustache

Topref wrote:
snip
Razr can be unlocked.
Tesco mobile sim will work in a O2 mobile, but not vice versa.
Old February 11th 08, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
David Hearn

Topref wrote:
Can any kind soul tell me if it is possible to unlock a mobile which is
locked with Tesco's please? I heard that Tesco uses the O2 network so does
this mean that someone with an O2 card would be able to use it as bought?

Thinking of buying the Motorola Razr V3.

I believe they'll (tesco Mobile) unlock any Tesco Mobile handset once
the account that the handset was purchased with has been credited with
30. They don't charge for the unlocking, but just want to ensure that
at least 30 will be spent/topped-up on that account before doing so.

Old August 5th 11, 06:35 AM
heebakutty heebakutty is offline
Senior Member

Quote: