Vectone Plus (versus Vectone Standard)?

Old February 10th 10, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Happi Monday

Default Vectone Plus (versus Vectone Standard)?

Hi.
I have a Vectone SIM and I'm trying to work out whether it's a Plus SIM
or "Standard" SIM.
According to their website, National tariffs are more expensive on the
the Plus SIM (double to call mobiles and near double for SMS).
Yes, I tried calling CS, but as anyone with one of these virtual network
SIMs knows, they don't like answering the phone and you've no chance of
getting a (coherent) answer by email.

By contrast, I did find out the difference between a Lyca and Lyca Plus
SIM, that being whether they are on the Orange or O2 network (075 versus
074).

Thanks in advance.

HM