Samsung Galaxy Appolo

Old February 11th 12, 03:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Who, me?

Default Samsung Galaxy Appolo

Greetings all,

AV
My andorid phone uses AVG but Samsung seem to use Avast. Has anyone used
both and can comment on which is easiest to use?

Cases
What and where is the best case for an appolo as they seem to be few and
far between. I prefer the flip type of case as they are much better at
resisting handbag damage.

Ciao!
Old February 11th 12, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
DrTeeth

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:13:24 -0600, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Who, me?" disturbed my reverie and wrote:

Greetings all,

AV
My andorid phone uses AVG but Samsung seem to use Avast. Has anyone used
both and can comment on which is easiest to use?

Cases
What and where is the best case for an appolo as they seem to be few and
far between. I prefer the flip type of case as they are much better at
resisting handbag damage.

It has not got to the point that I believe AV software is necessary on
phones yet.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose to dance
in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
Old February 11th 12, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Andy Burns[_8_]

DrTeeth wrote:

It has not got to the point that I believe AV software is necessary on
phones yet.

And such AV software that exists for android doesn't "detect" anything
as such, because one app isn't allowed to read another's files, it just
consults the AV provider's list of apps. If your copy is bad while
theirs was good, they won't warn you ...

Old February 11th 12, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
DrTeeth

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:20:39 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, Andy Burns disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

And such AV software that exists for android doesn't "detect" anything
as such, because one app isn't allowed to read another's files, it just
consults the AV provider's list of apps. If your copy is bad while
theirs was good, they won't warn you ...

Ooo, that's useful to know. Thanks for the heads-up.
--

Cheers

DrT