A UK mobile phone forum. Mobile Banter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Mobile Banter forum » UK Mobile Newsgroups » UK Mobile Phones
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

UK Mobile Phones (uk.telecom.mobile) Mobile telephone equipment and networks.

Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 12th 12, 09:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Unimobiles.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 720
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

http://www.totallydigitalonline.co.u...ducts_id=31879

378.86, anyone know how to get it cheaper
and is this company legit?

--
http://www.unimobiles.com
Vintage, Retro and Collectable Mobile Phones
Ads
  #2  
Old February 12th 12, 11:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Bob Eager[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 106
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:19:35 +0000, Unimobiles.com wrote:

http://www.totallydigitalonline.co.uk/index.php?

main_page=product_info&products_id=31879

£378.86, anyone know how to get it cheaper and is this company legit?


£374.59 from an Amazon seller at present. And Amazon may be a bit of a
safety net if it goes pear shaped.


--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

  #3  
Old February 13th 12, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Gyp[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 32
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On 12/02/2012 21:19, Unimobiles.com wrote:
http://www.totallydigitalonline.co.u...ducts_id=31879

378.86, anyone know how to get it cheaper
and is this company legit?


Does it need to be sim free?

If you're happy to spread the payments over 2 years it could be 250

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sams...tially-1142496

--
Gyp
  #4  
Old February 25th 12, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
John[_33_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 16
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:58:13 +0000, Gyp wrote:

On 12/02/2012 21:19, Unimobiles.com wrote:
http://www.totallydigitalonline.co.u...ducts_id=31879

378.86, anyone know how to get it cheaper
and is this company legit?


Does it need to be sim free?

If you're happy to spread the payments over 2 years it could be 250

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sams...tially-1142496



Technically I will be paying 240 for mine. I was on a 3 sim only
plan at 25 a month and have upgraded to a 35 identical contract with
a Samsung Galaxy S2. 24 month contract.
  #5  
Old February 25th 12, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Bob Eager[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 106
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:01:33 +0000, John wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:58:13 +0000, Gyp wrote:

On 12/02/2012 21:19, Unimobiles.com wrote:
http://www.totallydigitalonline.co.uk/index.php?

main_page=product_info&products_id=31879

£378.86, anyone know how to get it cheaper and is this company legit?


Does it need to be sim free?

If you're happy to spread the payments over 2 years it could be £250

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sams...i-200min-3000-

texts-500mb-21-50-monthly-o2-no-upfront-cost-potentially-1142496


Technically I will be paying £240 for mine. I was on a 3 sim only plan
at £25 a month and have upgraded to a £35 identical contract with a
Samsung Galaxy S2. 24 month contract.


What do you get for your £25 a month? Seems expensive, but perhaps the
limits are high.

(I pay £10 a month for 240 minutes, unlimited texts, and at least 20GB
data)



--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

  #6  
Old February 27th 12, 12:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
John[_33_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 16
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On 25 Feb 2012 17:46:14 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:01:33 +0000, John wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:58:13 +0000, Gyp wrote:

On 12/02/2012 21:19, Unimobiles.com wrote:
http://www.totallydigitalonline.co.uk/index.php?

main_page=product_info&products_id=31879

378.86, anyone know how to get it cheaper and is this company legit?


Does it need to be sim free?

If you're happy to spread the payments over 2 years it could be 250

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sams...i-200min-3000-

texts-500mb-21-50-monthly-o2-no-upfront-cost-potentially-1142496


Technically I will be paying 240 for mine. I was on a 3 sim only plan
at 25 a month and have upgraded to a 35 identical contract with a
Samsung Galaxy S2. 24 month contract.


What do you get for your 25 a month? Seems expensive, but perhaps the
limits are high.


2000 minutes 5000 texts and unlimited data. I was paying 15 a month
prior to that for 300 mins and 500 texts, and had to restrict my phone
usage to stay inside the minutes. When i got my first android (payg)
I switched to the 25 sim only plan because of the internet usage.

(I pay 10 a month for 240 minutes, unlimited texts, and at least 20GB
data)


That's a good deal.
  #7  
Old February 29th 12, 08:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Soruk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 648
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On 2012-02-25, Bob Eager wrote:
(I pay 10 a month for 240 minutes, unlimited texts, and at least 20GB
data)


What tariff's that?

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell Eridani Star System
MailStripper - http://www.MailStripper.eu/ - SMTP spam filter
Second Number - http://secondnumber.matrixnetwork.co.uk/
Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/
  #8  
Old February 29th 12, 08:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Bob Eager[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 106
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:17:39 +0000, Soruk wrote:

On 2012-02-25, Bob Eager wrote:
(I pay £10 a month for 240 minutes, unlimited texts, and at least 20GB
data)


What tariff's that?


Giffgaff goodybag.


--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

  #9  
Old February 29th 12, 01:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,293
Default Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S2?

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:17:39 +0000, Soruk wrote:
On 2012-02-25, Bob Eager wrote:
(I pay 10 a month for 240 minutes, unlimited texts, and at least
20GB data)


What tariff's that?


Giffgaff goodybag.

I was going to say that sounded familiar, plus free 0800 and free on net
calls

OT: I see Ofcom say all networks should make 0800 free after May.
I'll believe it when i see it

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and 5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2014 Mobile Banter.
The comments are property of their posters.