Cheap PAYG data?

Old February 27th 12, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry[_2_]

Default Cheap PAYG data?

PeeGee wrote:
On 23/02/12 09:12, Jim gm4dhj ... wrote:
My ringfenced Three 3pay gives me 50p per day or 2.50 per week
or 5 per month internet add ons
Steve Terry

and if you go over the data limits it wipes out your credit
fast..........Did 3pay always have data limits? ........

On the day/week/month bundles, yes - day/week have reduced slightly,
month has doubled. 31p/MB is steep, though, for any "overshoot".

Accurate limits were added a couple of years back, before that
you could overshoot
I used to get around 3gb on 3pay internet monthly before running out.

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and 5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk