SIM card still getting calls after company closed.

Old March 16th 17, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
DerekF

Default SIM card still getting calls after company closed.

I had a Kontakt sim card in a spare phone. The service closed down some
time ago and I happened to turn it on today and found three recent texts
on it. I dialed the number and it rang.
I assumed that when the service closed the number died right away with
it as the Sainsbury one did.
Derek