T-Mobile message centre number

Old February 9th 04, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jax

Default T-Mobile message centre number

When i put my sim into another ph, I not can't text. I think my message
cente number is wrong -
coud someone please let me knwo what this setting should be?

ta
Old February 9th 04, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Gari P

"Jax" wrote in message
When i put my sim into another ph, I not can't text. I think my message
cente number is wrong -
coud someone please let me knwo what this setting should be?

I normally use +447958879879. Try that.

There are others, but that works OK for me.

Old February 9th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jax

When i put my sim into another ph, I not can't text. I think my message
cente number is wrong -
coud someone please let me knwo what this setting should be?

I normally use +447958879879. Try that.

There are others, but that works OK for me.

Cheers G ! my txting has been broken for gaes, working fine now!

Jax
Old February 10th 04, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Vince

"Jax" wrote in message
When i put my sim into another ph, I not can't text. I think my message
cente number is wrong -
coud someone please let me knwo what this setting should be?

ta

By the way, neither e-mail, nor usenet requires txt spk. So you can put the
"one" in phone, and so on :-)

Vince

Old February 10th 04, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Vince" wrote in message
"Jax" wrote in message
When i put my sim into another ph, I not can't text. I think my message
cente number is wrong -
coud someone please let me knwo what this setting should be?

ta

By the way, neither e-mail, nor usenet requires txt spk. So you can put

the
"one" in phone, and so on :-)

Vince

Neithr ds txt if u wanna b picky!

Its compltly up2u, as lng as its undrstndable

--
Antz,
Part of the UKtm family.

---