Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Mobile Phones Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Unlocking Sanyo S750 by Rafal Karwin-Krawczyk
Hi everyone, I just saw pay as you go Sanyo S750 on orange's website for 40 and was wondering if it's possible to unlock this phone? Regards, Raphael
September 29th 11 04:23 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
1 272
Siemens MC60 unlocking by Desktop
Is it possible to unlock the Siemens MC60 on T-Mobile PAYG? TIA
September 29th 11 04:13 AM
by thiji34 Go to last post
5 776
Unlocking t630 by Rupesh Pankhania
hi does anyone know of a free way to unlock the sony ericsson t630 ?
September 29th 11 04:12 AM
by thiji34 Go to last post
7 352
Motorola A1000 unlocking ..? by Volusian
Motorola A1000 Anyone know if these can be unlocked ..? Is there a code with which to do it ..? If so ... anyone know it ... thanks all ....
September 28th 11 12:31 PM
by vamsii Go to last post
1 215
Motorola Unlock ? by Jimbo
Okay - if I get the Motorola V600 which will be locked to Orange .. who can unlock them now ? Are the problems with the 'servers' resolved ? And the cheapest remote solution is .... ? Thanks Jim
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 28th 11 12:01 PM
by thiji34 Go to last post
20 749
VK530 unlocking ? by Jim
Anyone know of a free unlock service for the VK530 on vodafone - have seen it for 3.99 but obviously free would be a bonus
September 28th 11 11:54 AM
by heebakutty Go to last post
2 361
phone unlocking .. what does it mean ? by SirRinket
What benefits are there for getting a phone unlocked ? i've just got a new D500 on orange will it be locked, how can i unlock it if i want to is there any problems associated with hone locking ? thanks.
September 28th 11 10:29 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
6 322
Unlocking 6230 by louis xiv
Anyone tell me how to do this?
September 28th 11 10:28 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
6 241
Unlocking Sony Erricson K700i by Dave J
Does anyone know where i can get the above phone unlocked cheaply or for free thanks
September 28th 11 06:26 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
2 290
Nokia 6030 Unlocking by Unimobiles.com
Anyone got a (Free) solution for it? -- http://www.unimobiles.com - Norwich, UK http://www.unimobiles.com/recycling.htm Refurbished mobile phones, Unlocking & Insurance.
September 27th 11 11:02 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
3 250
7600 on orange PAYG by Darren Cooper
Hi, I've got my CPW 7600, unlocked it and it's working on my orange PAYG sim. I now need the settings for gprs and mms, searched orange and google to no avail, I know the usual settings but the 7600 doesn't seem to have the same menu to enter them. Anyone help with specific settings for the 7600 please? TIA Daz
September 27th 11 11:01 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
8 313
6230i unlocking by Brian A
Can the crux unlocker v2.31 be safely used to unlock a 6230i ? If not, any other recommendations? Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
September 27th 11 11:00 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
4 284
Unlock 6230 by Jules
Can anyone tell me if the prog at http://www.trycktill.com/eng/ to unlock 6230 will be OK for the 6230i as well? I mean is it the same codegen? Thanks Jules
September 27th 11 10:47 AM
by sharpsmiley Go to last post
3 508
WTD: Unlock Panasonic X60 by Jamezgb
Hi, Is the Panasonic X60 unlockable by a code or does it need to be sent off? It's currently locked to Vodaphone and I want to be able to use an Orange PAYG in it. If it can be done by a code can anyone tell me where to generate one or failing that can anyone recommend an unlocking service for this phone?
September 27th 11 09:29 AM
by heebakutty Go to last post
1 336
Virgin unlock codes by bacillus cereus
Anyone have experience of how long it takes Virgin to issue unlocking codes via email? Prior to ordering my new SE K700i I was told by a nice lady in the Sales team that the handset would more than likely be unlocked. You guessed it, on arrival it was locked. I phoned Customer Services and the guy said he would request the unlock code(s) to be emailed to me, but they may take up to 30 days....
September 27th 11 06:07 AM
by thiji34 Go to last post
5 858
can any one unlock a panasonic x70 ? by Joe Bloggs
Does anyone know where i can get an unlock code for a Panasonic X70 ?
September 27th 11 05:06 AM
by heebakutty Go to last post
1 344
Question ref unlocking a phone? by Scott
I ahve new Nokia 6100 from Orange. I hence went to http://www.uniquephones.com followed the instructions and on my first try, I got on my phone:- Phone restriction off. As I dont have another network sim to try - am I right to assume that this phone is know unlocked? Scott
September 27th 11 04:52 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
3 255
3410 default security code by Steve Terry
"Gary" wrote in message ... Hi All Is their a default security code no for a nokia 3410 on t mobile pay as you go phone.. My daughter wants to change over to o2 with the 300txts each month on pay as you go but the phone is asking for a security code on start up and if i try and disable the no with the t mobile sim card...
September 26th 11 10:45 AM
by sujith Go to last post
3 559
Anyone recommend a unlocking site by Lynn Williamson
I have a Motorola V220 which was bought from Tesco Pay as you Go. I wanted to insert a O2 Pay as you Go sim card but it is asking for a subsidy password which I believe is an unlocking code. I am surprised that it is locked as I know Tesco use the O2 network and I have inserted sim cards the other way round and it is okay. Can anyone recommend a site that works and isn't expensive. ...
September 26th 11 07:17 AM
by vamsii Go to last post
4 339
Motorola M3788 unlocking by Ian Haig
A friend of mine has moved to South Africa. He wants to remote sim unlock his Motorola M3788 (locked to UK 121 / T-Mobile). Anyone know where he can get the codes generated free or relatively cheaply? TIA Ian H
September 26th 11 06:33 AM
by johnpeter Go to last post
7 776
Post New Thread