Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Mobile Phones Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
6310i or T610? by Tariq Atchia
"mark shannon" wrote in message ... I'm after some advise I want a phone with good battery life and bluetooth. Are these the best 2 options? and if so which one is better? I'm not really fussed about many other functions, I have the T100 at present and its the worst phone Ive ever had for battery life.
July 4th 03 06:38 AM
by Tariq Atchia Go to last post
0 420
Cheapest deal on a Nokia 3510i by Steve Terry
"www.kernow-telecom.co.uk" wrote in message ... "Steve Terry" wrote in message ... Big deal, it's free with 100 cashback on Orange OVP O2 BF at 14quid a month, and after 4 months you can change tariff at: ...
July 4th 03 06:38 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
2 551
SIM update by Steve Terry
"Tom Blench" wrote in message ... "Steve Terry" writes: They've probably updated the preferred roaming network list to networks that make Orange the most money. That's the usual reason for an unasked for Sim update, simply delete...
July 4th 03 06:20 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
0 475
Rejected for having too many mobiles by Steve Terry
"Steve Soady" wrote in message ... On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:27:04 +0000 (UTC), (Peter Corlett) wrote: At 5p/min to call T-Mobile phones from a Virgin SIM (does T-Mobile count as on-net for Virgin?), instead of 40p/min from my Orange contract phone, I'd say so. It will be charged as cross net so...
July 4th 03 06:05 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
0 485
Orange Answerphone Charges?? by Steve Terry
"Chris Spyrou" wrote in message ... Steve Terry wrote: "Chris Harris" wrote in message ... Orange seem to be starting to play the O2 / O2 online (Genie) game. Which apart from being confusing, lacking in...
July 4th 03 12:48 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
0 550
New 118 Directory Enquiries by Andrew Fenton
Got your number! sorry :-((
July 4th 03 12:47 AM
by Andrew Fenton Go to last post
0 509
sony cmd-j70 speakerphone and vibrate alert by Steve Terry
"banzai" wrote in message ... Thanks, the vibrate alert works but I don't get anything if i hold down the middle menu key during a call. Whats the bell symbol(s) that appear with a 1 in the centre for when you hold down the green key ? snip top post Check out the manual at:
July 4th 03 12:37 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
0 638
cheapest way to call USA? by Steve Terry
"Andy M --Tampa Bay--" wrote in message ... hello. i'm trying to find a cheap way to call the USA (landline & mobile) from my local BT landline. I can call 0800 (not 0870/0845 ) numbers for free, so would prefer using that method. Any suggestions welcome. TIA. If you're sure an 0845 callthrough isn't possible...
July 3rd 03 10:58 PM
by Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631 Go to last post
2 584
cheapest way to call USA? by Simon C
Andy M --Tampa Bay-- dropped the following pearls of wisdom: hello. i'm trying to find a cheap way to call the USA (landline & mobile) from my local BT landline. I can call 0800 (not 0870/0845 ) numbers for free, so would prefer using that method. Any suggestions welcome. TIA. As already mentioned there are plenty of companies who will get you cheap rates to call the US. ...
July 3rd 03 07:29 PM
by Simon Clark Go to last post
3 611
cheapest way to call USA? by Matt S
"Andy M --Tampa Bay--" wrote in message ... hello. i'm trying to find a cheap way to call the USA (landline & mobile) from my local BT landline. I can call 0800 (not 0870/0845 ) numbers for free, so would prefer using that method. Any suggestions welcome. TIA. Since you can't use a service like Telediscount,...
July 3rd 03 02:00 AM
by Matt S Go to last post
0 642
Deleting Predefined Items on SE T610 by Carl.
"Ziggi" wrote in message ... Hi there. I've got a vodafone T610, and it has lots of pictures and stuff installed on it that eat up half the available memory. I really wanna get rid of these, but when I try to delete them, it says "cannot delete predefined items". I've tried the 13 sec trick, but all that did was remove ...
July 2nd 03 07:00 PM
by Carl. Go to last post
0 535
Memory Status on T610 by Ziggi
Hi there. Could someone tell me how to check the memory status on my SE T610? not the phonebook one, but the one that shows how much space is devoted to pictures, themes, etc. Thanks in advance. Ziggi
July 2nd 03 06:15 PM
by Alan B Go to last post
1 569
Erased 6310i java apps: download? by Ƨ
I've just had a firmware update to my 6310i and lost the Java apps (World Clock etc.) as a result, so was doing a search on Google's group archives to see if anyone knew how to get them back. Came across this start to a small thread:- Following a firmware upgrade, the World Clock and Racket java apps on my 6310i both would not work (message: Unable to open application). I thought that...
June 30th 03 07:41 PM
by Ƨ Go to last post
0 713
A830 Modem + MacOS X by lalala
Anybody been successful in using it to connect, either using Bluetooth or USB Cable? Connection log always shows 'LCP terminated by peer' and then a dozen or so ^ control signals. sw
June 30th 03 05:19 AM
by Isaac Roberts Go to last post
2 661
June 30th 03 03:33 AM
by EmbeddedWatch.com Go to last post
0 497
June 25th 03 03:44 PM
by Turrican Go to last post
0 1,258
QUICK msg: going to london by Dylan
| I would try and make use of some of the remaining phone subsides. | Wait till T Mobile have them and try and get a GSM stock one from a CPW | | Steve Terry Its not practical for me to get a contract phone. Leaving soon to work abroad for 12months, going to get a payt sim there, and take a (3g?) contract afterwards.
June 24th 03 12:12 PM
by Dylan Go to last post
4 658
The Best Mobile Deals ! by Webmaster
steve reckoned that: http://spam4less.2u.co.uk/ **** off! We are sick of 2u sites! They're all the same and I hate to rain on your parade but you're not the first bright 2u spark to spam this group! Please go away, we are not remotely interested in your site. We've seen it all before. -- www.unlockingshop.co.uk
June 23rd 03 09:22 PM
by Webmaster Go to last post
2 599
connecting a 6100 to grps or wap or the web??! by Jack Slater
Hi all I have a new nokia 6100 which I got my dad to get as an upgrade from o2 (he's happy with the 8310). I have put my virgin sim card in it which is the t-mobile network. The phone works fine, no problems. But I am buggered if I know how to connect the bloody thing to web! I'm new to mobile connectivity, etc. How do I set it up? There are a plethora of settings and stuff under...
June 23rd 03 08:48 PM
by Phoenix AG Go to last post
3 649
Where To Find Custom Nokia Flash Files? by [email protected]
Check your e-mail
0 632
Post New Thread

Display Options