Old December 7th 18, 03:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,comp.mobile.android,uk.telecom.broadband
Carlos E.R.[_2_] Carlos E.R.[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile faster than wi-fi in many countries

On 06/12/2018 16.32, Martin Brown wrote:
On 06/12/2018 14:40, Carlos E.R. wrote:
On 06/12/2018 15.09, Martin Brown wrote:

[snip]
Corporate kit that is being retired at present is gigabit capable eg.

https://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/pr...-Professional/

And available refurbished at very reasonable prices.

I wish they'd do that here.

Is there no equivalent of Morgan Computers in Spain or France?
(there is a business opportunity here for you)

They were a lot better in the past with really stunning bargains if you
had the space to accomodate bulky workhorse printers. Nowadays almost
everything they offer is refurbished rather than end of line.

There may exist, but I'm not aware of a merchant that does so. I knew of
a shop or two that did in this city, but they have disappeared. I heard
of auctions once.

--
Cheers, Carlos.