Old January 7th 19, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Landline use falls

On 06/01/2019 18:08, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
https://news.sky.com/story/landline-...nfold-11599229

Why might that be?

Could it be most mobiles plans have lots of inclusive minutes these days?

More likely it is even more the bandit rates BT* charge even for a local call: -

23p connection plus 15p per minute (18p for a mobile) = 38p for the first minute - for which I can phone half the world for twenty minutes on Voipfone.

Sky, VM and others not far behind...

I make most calls on the (Sky) landline which has unlimited calls to
landlines and mobiles. If I need to make a second call while one is
active I use Sipgate at 1.19p/min.