Old January 7th 19, 03:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Landline use falls

On 06/01/2019 18:35, Mark Carver wrote:
On 06/01/2019 18:08, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
https://news.sky.com/story/landline-...nfold-11599229

Why might that be?

Could it be most mobiles plans have lots of inclusive minutes these days?

Yes, that's the reason in this house, (We make no landline calls now,
the only incomers are from scammers)* Plus on mobiles; Skype to Skype,
or Whatsapp to Whatsapp, or for iphone folk Facetime. All free, and
video too.

Ye gods the last thing I want is a video call. Last thing you'd want
too, especially first thing in the morning before I've got my face on..!