Old January 7th 19, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Landline use falls

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 18:35:38 +0000, Mark Carver
wrote:

On 06/01/2019 18:08, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
https://news.sky.com/story/landline-...nfold-11599229

Why might that be?

Could it be most mobiles plans have lots of inclusive minutes these days?

Yes, that's the reason in this house, (We make no landline calls now,
the only incomers are from scammers) Plus on mobiles; Skype to Skype,
or Whatsapp to Whatsapp, or for iphone folk Facetime. All free, and
video too.

I understand some people have a policy of not answering the landline
phone. I believe my neighbour is one such.