Old January 7th 19, 03:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Landline use falls

On 07/01/2019 09:31, Chris Green wrote:

I use 3's 1-2-3 plan PAYGO on my mobile but make calls from home using
the land line, for me it's cheaper that way round. The alternative
would be to get a monthly plan for my mobile (with inclusive calls)
and discontinue the land line inclusive calls.

We thought about doing that, but the cheapest mobile plan we could find
would cost us a couple of quid a month more for the two of us than the
landline inclusive minutes.