Old January 11th 19, 02:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Landline use falls

On 11/01/2019 07:19, Chronos wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 12:14:55 -0000
"tim..." wrote:

cheques

Lordy! Do they still do wire transfers by telegraph, too?

Seriously, most joint account holders have their own debit cards,
telephone, online banking credentials and so on. Cheques are a very
minor part of the consumer's banking experience.

The last thing I want from a bank is an "experience" thanks all the
same, I've just had one of those and it wasn't pleasant.