Old January 11th 19, 01:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Landline use falls

On 11/01/2019 10:35, MB wrote:
On 10/01/2019 16:32, Scott wrote:
Me too, for audio quality.* Except that the other party is often on a
cordless phone and because s/he can hear me clearly makes no effort to
speak directly into the mouthpiece.

Listening to Popmaster on Radio 2, they regularly have a really poor
connection to callers on mobile phones and have to call beck when
usually it will be quite clear.

It was a dreadful connection to the 2nd contestant yesterday, I've not
heard it quite that bad before.