Old March 8th 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.mobile.android,uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Pairing Win 7 & Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 via Bluetooth

On 08/03/2019 18:41, Java Jive wrote:
On 08/03/2019 10:50, micky wrote:

I don't think the Dell Latitude E4300 came with bluetooth.

Some did, most, I think, did not.┬* The way to tell is to look at the
underside┬* -┬* if the area containing labels, electrical clearance
certificates, etc, has a label in every quadrant, then the laptop was
supplied ex-factory with Bluetooth, if, as is more usual, one quadrant
is blank and free of any labelling, then the laptop was supplied
ex-factory without Bluetooth, but you could still buy the module and
install it very easily yourself┬* -┬* it goes behind a cover in the
battery compartment, there's a connector there for it, even in the
models supplied without.

If it's the same module that went into the Inspiron 9400, I have one
spare if anyone wants it. Free to a good home. Don't think I have the
driver disc for it any more, but it should be downloadable.