Old March 13th 19, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Data SIM for EU

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:32:33 +0000, Malcolm Loades
wrote:

We'll be renting a property in Sardinia for a couple of weeks which
doesn't have WiFi. Suggestions, please for a PAYG SIM with lots of
inclusive/pre-paid data which may be used within the EU. This would be
used for tethering.

Malcolm

PS We'll ignore for a moment that we may not be in the EU in a couple of
weeks time.

http://www.three.co.uk/Store/Pay_As_You_Go_Price_Plans

At least they were the prices when I was recently in Asia. I'm pretty
sure they allow tethering but the only thing to check is that you have
coverage which I found a bit scanty.

--
AnthonyL