Old April 2nd 19, 10:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
tim... tim... is offline

Default Banking app showing own balances in various banks

"Graham." wrote in message
There is an advert by NatWest for an app that displays balances in one's
various other bank accounts.

How does it gain the account holder's permission to obtain those balances?

I've already got an app that accesses all my accounts simultaneously.
It's called a Web browser.

Hm,

If I tried to open all of my accounts in individual windows, it would take
me so long to get to the last one that the first one would have timed out
and closed

:-)

tim

--