Old May 15th 19, 07:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
chris chris is offline

Default Suddenly have a doubt about diverting calls

Am going abroad shortly and my current SIM provider (idmobile) has
extortionate prices for the US. So, I thought "fine. I'll just get a Three
SIM and divert my calls to that whilst in away".

I've never done this before and now I have a doubt. Will what I thought
work? I want to use the same phone, but swap the SIMs and still get calls
to my usual number, on idmobile, sent to my new three SIM.

I see the call forwarding option is on the phone not at the network level,
so if I swap SIMs it won't work. Is that right?