Old June 13th 19, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

Default on the subject of USB C charging...

On 13 Jun 2019 06:54:13 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

My One+ phone does high speed charging with the appropriate charger. I’ve
only ever charged it with the supplied “dash” charger.

Can one get a 12V in-car charger that will also do high speed charging?

My TomTom charger made an attempt to do this. The phone has never
charged so quickly and the charger was too hot to touch!