Old June 15th 19, 06:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Tim+[_3_] Tim+[_3_] is offline

Default on the subject of USB C charging...

Anthony R. Gold wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:04:51 +0100, Chronos wrote:

On 13 Jun 2019 06:54:13 GMT
Tim+ wrote:

Can one get a 12V in-car charger that will also do high speed
charging?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works perfectly for me. The orange port is the QC3 chippery.

Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 will not deliver a full 4 Amp Dash/Warp charge
rate to an OP phone. You need this https://isn.page.link/KTLn or similar.

Hmm, over three times the price and only a single port? Thanks but in
practice the other model seems to work very well and I do need more than
one port.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls