Old July 8th 19, 02:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Cannot get PAC from Three

On 08/07/2019 14:19, wrote:
Been trying to get a PAC from Three since Saturday.

Tried texting PAC to 65075, they relied asking m me to text PAC and my DOB to 65075 in the format PAC DDMMYY which I did.

Now all I get back is “Oops, we can't process your request at the moment due to a system issue. Try again later or visit bit.ly/2PPX1tL for more info.”

Tried contacting them, same excuse.

What can I try next?

Ring them on 333.