Old July 8th 19, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Graham.[_10_] Graham.[_10_] is offline

Default Cannot get PAC from Three

Been trying to get a PAC from Three since Saturday.

Tried texting PAC to 65075, they relied asking m me to text PAC and my DOB to 65075 in the format PAC DDMMYY which I did.

Now all I get back is “Oops, we can't process your request at the moment due to a system issue. Try again later or visit bit.ly/2PPX1tL for more info.”

Tried contacting them, same excuse.

What can I try next?

Perhaps you lied about your age when you signed up.
It's something I might do on the basis that they don't need to know,
and leaving a false audit trail for when their database gets hacked.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%