Old July 9th 19, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Chris in Makati Chris in Makati is offline

Default Cannot get PAC from Three

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:28:44 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

The point is I donít wish to phone them, be sat in a cue for ages and then be the subject of their stalling tacktics.

Thatís the whole point of this text for PAC malarkey.

I have filed a complaint via the Resolve website see how that goes.

I understand that, but surely in the time it's taken you to post here
asking about it, and now file a complaint and wait for a response you
could have just phoned them and been all done and dusted by now?