Old July 10th 19, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MissRiaElaine[_2_] MissRiaElaine[_2_] is offline

Default Cannot get PAC from Three

On 09/07/2019 18:28, wrote:
The point is I don’t wish to phone them, be sat in a cue for ages and then be the subject of their stalling tacktics.

That’s the whole point of this text for PAC malarkey.

I have filed a complaint via the Resolve website see how that goes.

If it's a free call, I don't much care, as long as they don't play
god-awful hold "music" at me for too long.

When I called them to ask for a PAC, it was all fairly painless, I was
answered quickly (ish) and although they did go on a bit, once I made it
very clear I was serious, they gave me the code.

Total call time I suppose was somewhere in the order of 5 minutes or so.