Old July 10th 19, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Tim+[_3_] Tim+[_3_] is offline

Default Cannot get PAC from Three

Chronos wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 22:07:38 +0100
Chris in Makati wrote:

I understand that, but surely in the time it's taken you to post here
asking about it, and now file a complaint and wait for a response you
could have just phoned them and been all done and dusted by now?

Not really. If you factor in the time it takes to shower away the dirty
feeling of being sales-droided, you're still well ahead of breaking
even by posting on Usenet. Add to that the remorse of not telling them
to sod off at every opportunity for days thereafter, because "British
manners and etiquette," along with the slightly guilty feeling that
not being able to understand call-centre pidgin English is borderline
racism...

I'd rather poke my eyes out with an unwashed mustard spoon than run the
gauntlet of Three's telephone PAC process again. I only bothered with
my 'phone because my number is easy to remember. Mrs Chronos' number,
which we've had since Pontius was a pilot, is still stuck on Three.

I migrated away from three without any particular problem that I recall.
Methinks you are making mountains out of molehills.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls