Old August 3rd 19, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Gyp[_3_] Gyp[_3_] is offline

Default Cannot get PAC from Three

On 10/07/2019 18:17, Tim+ wrote:

I migrated away from three without any particular problem that I recall.
Methinks you are making mountains out of molehills.

took me 2 calls and about 90 minutes on the phone as the disconnection
team members did everything they could to get me to stay.

After that, I swore never to return to them.

Unfortunatly, I'm now tempted by their unlimited data plan as an
alternative to a BT landline :-(

--
Gyp

---