Old November 9th 19, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
A. non Eyemouse A. non Eyemouse is offline

Default Open Letter To Mobile Suppliers

On 08/11/2019 13:16, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
On Thursday, 7 November 2019 17:33:36 UTC, MikeS wrote:
On 07/11/2019 11:52, Java Jive wrote:
Another problem is the lack of mobile/4G routers available.

I don't understand this comment. There is a long history of such 3G
routers at reasonable cost and manufacturers such as TP-Link have an
excellent range of 4G consumer routers, either using a USB dongle or
with an embedded SIM slot.

Odd that I advised a friend's company about installing a [Teltonika] 4G router in their premises and they are very happy with it.

Mikrotik Routerboards, which use a PCIe LTE modems rather than USB dongles.

--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.