Old November 12th 19, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
MB[_5_] MB[_5_] is offline

Default Open Letter To Mobile Suppliers

On 08/11/2019 13:10, Java Jive wrote:
However, I'm trying to get local residents some meaningful *choice*,
hence my open letter to mobile suppliers as well.* Better mobile schemes
would be a third choice:

You have to remember it will be completely unprofitable for the mobile
provider unless someone subsidies them.

Some years ago we did a contract for one mobile network which involved
auditing all the equipment on some sites. We went to one remote site on
the West coast - I don't think there were any buildings in sight. We had
to switch off so we could pull cards out so called up their control.
The reply was that they were not bothered because there were only
####ing sheep around there to use it so no one would notice.