About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old August 5th 08, 03:02 AM
lea lea is offline
Junior Member

Question on message center numbers on international roaming

hi i'd like to know what would my message center number be if I am on international roaming----would it be my visited country's message center number that would appear on my sms recipient, or would it be my home country's message center number that would appear on my sms recipient? please help.