About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old August 9th 08, 08:35 AM
Junior Member

Post For Sale:apple Iphone 16gb 3g/8gb 3g/just 250usd.

COMPANY NAME: HI-5 MARKETING LIMITED
Registered No. 05908481
ADDRESS ST CRISPIN HOUSE, ST CRISPIN WAY
CITY: HASLINGDEN,
STATE: ROSSENDALE,
ZIP CODE BB4 4PW
Incorporation Date:16-08-2006
TELL +447045793974
+447024013765
HI-5 MARKETING LIMITED is a specialized supplier ofMobile phones (GSM andCDMA)
, Video Games , Apple Ipods , Iphone , Laptops
/Notebook DigitalCameras and Plasma Tvs.
With high quality products, best service and goodreputation,
we have won agreat support from customers,
and become stronger and morepowerful.Therefore,
the scale has been expanded, and we now have ourown TradingBranch Offices.
Specifically, we can supply Mobile phones (GSM and CDMA),Video Games ,Apple Ipods ,
Iphone , HTC, Laptops / Notebook , DigitalCameras and PlasmaTvs.. Moreover,
we also offer all kinds of internationalbrand OEM/ODMservice. At present
we export so many goods to the America,Canada Europe,Africa, Southeast Asia and United Arab Emirates.
We haveestablished longterm, stable and good business relationships with manymanufacturers andwholesalers around the world. Presently, we are looking forward to even greatercooperation with overseascustomers based on mutual benefits.
Please feel free tocontact us for moredetails. We ship and deliver to you within 2days of purchase throughFedex couriersevices.
Intrested buyers can contact me direct via:

MSN..

Mike Jones TELL====+447045793974
+447024013765
we deliver goods in peace of mind