About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old December 8th 08, 06:36 PM
Junior Member

Default Vodaphone number please help with id

hi guys ,

I will be honest and say i only joined to trace this number . I was subject to a viscious attack earlier in the year and now i am getting really nasty texts . I know its a mobile number first registered vodaphone june 1999 . I really just want to know who it is so i can avoid the person . Im at my wits end . if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it and it could possibly be a life saver.