About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old June 25th 09, 07:25 PM
Junior Member

Default i dont have a clue about dongles . can someone help please

i was given a t-mobile payg dongle by a friend a few days ago and she told me i needed to top up by 20 pound for a months internet access. i have heard it can be bought for 15 a month. do i need to buy a new dongle or is it possible to change price plans or something?? i really have no idea about technical jargon so could someone please explain to me in simple terms what i should do to get cheaper t-mobile internet.

thank you very much

Old February 8th 11, 09:42 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfingers View Post
i was given a t-mobile payg dongle by a friend a few days ago and she told me i needed to top up by 20 pound for a months internet access. i have heard it can be bought for 15 a month. do i need to buy a new dongle or is it possible to change price plans or something?? i really have no idea about technical jargon so could someone please explain to me in simple terms what i should do to get cheaper t-mobile internet.

thank you very much
good update